- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 6 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 20 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 43 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 47 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 73 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5410
2015 GMC Savana
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicle that will not change Heater-Vent-Air Conditioning modes, Defrost or RECIRC positions. Technician will need to gain access to the vacuum lines from Heater-Vent-Air Conditioning control and inspect for a pinch or a open in the line. Technician will repair the line for this concern.
Click a tab for more information.