- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 25 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 40 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 43 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 58 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 80 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5202E
2017 GMC Savana
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that are equipped with 6L80 Regular Production Option Code (MYC), 6L90 Regular Production Option Code (MYD) or 8L90 Regular Production Option Code (M5U) Automatic Transmission, now have Powertrain Grade Braking. Powertrain grade braking assists when driving on a downhill grade to help maintain desired vehicle speed by using the engine and transmission to slow the vehicle.
Click a tab for more information.