- February 20: GM Duramax Lawsuit Continues For Silverado and Sierra Owners news | 5 days ago
- February 19: GM Cracked Dash Lawsuit Includes SUVs and Trucks news | 6 days ago
- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 17 days ago
- February 3: GM Vortec Engine Lawsuit Says Oil Consumption Problems Abound news | 22 days ago
- February 1: GM AC Compressor and Condenser Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
2014 GMC Sierra 1500
Worst 2014 Sierra 1500 Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- clunking and hesitation, runs in v4 mode at low speeds6
- torque converter failure3
- goes into neutral and stays there while driving1
- poor shifting clunking sound while shifting1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Sierra 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Sierra 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Sierra 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sierra 1500.