- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 25 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 40 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 43 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 58 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 80 days ago
GMC TSB #211813-09292017-
2017 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:LABELS
- 17357 and 17366 - Service update. General Motors has released four field actions related to a condition in which certain vehicles may have an incorrect torsion bar built into the front seat belt retractors. Vehicles in dealer new inventory were placed on stop delivery earlier this month and the field actions were released as parts become available. This message is being sent to provide a summary of the status of these field actions. Part Numbers - An issue has been reported that some of the belt kit part numbers listed in these bulletins may not be listed in EPC. This makes it difficult to identify which part number to install on the vehicle. We are quickly working to remedy this situation. Until the correction is completed, dealers should verify part number progressions utilizing their parts system resources prior to reaching out for additional assistance. We apologize for this inconvenience and hope to have it corrected soon. Service Update Bulletin 17357 - Applies to certain vehicles. The total number of U.S. vehicles involved is approximately 14,483. Dealers will replace the Monroney label. Bulletin 17357 was released to dealers on 9/6. If you have not received a replacement window label for a vehicle in dealer new inventory, please request a replacement using the process given in the bulletin. Service Update Bulletin 17366 - Applies to certain vehicles. The total number of U.S. vehicles involved is approximately 345. Dealers will replace seat belt retractors in first row driver and passenger position with correct parts. Bulletin 17366 was released to dealers on 9/22. The parts pre-ship has completed and dealers should begin receiving parts now.
Click a tab for more information.