- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 25 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 40 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 43 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 58 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 80 days ago
GMC TSB #2118130-09142017
2017 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- N172118130 Stop Delivery population revision. On September 1, 2017, GM ordered a stop delivery of certain vehicles in new vehicle inventory. Additional vehicles have been added and some vehicles have been removed from this stop delivery order. The revised list provides the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) of all involved vehicles in dealer new inventory. Important: This revision 03 was necessary because some vehicles were discovered in the list that should have been transferred to the population of SUB 17357. The involved vehicles have now been transferred to SUB 17357. In addition to the attached revised list, you may reference the Investigate Vehicle History (IVH) screen in the GWM system.Until further instructions are received, involved vehicles that are in dealers? possession (new vehicle inventory) must be held and not delivered to customers, dealer-traded, released to auction, used for demonstration purposes or any other dealer use. Instructions for releasing the involved vehicles from this stop delivery will be provided in the near future.
Click a tab for more information.