- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 29 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 44 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 47 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 62 days ago
GMC TSB #2118130
2017 GMC Sierra 2500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- N172118130 Stop Delivery population revision. On September 1, 2017, GM ordered a stop delivery of certain vehicles in new vehicle inventory. Additional vehicles have been added to this stop delivery order. The revised list provides the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) of all involved vehicles in dealer new inventory. Until further instructions are received, involved vehicles that are in dealers? possession (new vehicle inventory) must be held and not delivered to customers, dealer-traded, released to auction, used for demonstration purposes or any other dealer use. Instructions for releasing the involved vehicles from this stop delivery will be provided in phases in the near future.
Click a tab for more information.