- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 43 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 62 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 70 days ago
- November 27: GM CP4 Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Pumps 'Explode' news | 84 days ago
- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 88 days ago
2008 GMC Sierra 2500
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2008 GMC Sierra 2500 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 35
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 7
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 4
- engine problemsNHTSA: 4
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 3
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 3
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
- steering problemsNHTSA: 1
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 1
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 1
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 1
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Sierra 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Sierra 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Sierra 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sierra 2500.
Worst 2008 GMC Sierra 2500 Problems
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the GMC Sierra 2500. If you've had a problem, please help us out and report it.