- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 22 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 37 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 40 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 55 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 77 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5286B
2017 GMC Sierra 2500
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician for a vehicle setting both a P2635 and P018B diagnostic trouble codes. The following steps may help to determine if this is caused by a fuel pressure sensor not reading the low end of the pressure range. Technician is to make sure the engine is cold and install the Multiple Diagnostic Interface along with Global Diagnostic System 2. Navigate to fuel system depressurize and at engine idle depressurize the fuel system. The fuel pressure sensor value should drop to 0 and the engine will stall. If a sensor is causing this concern the suspected sensor will not drop to 0 the engine will stall however the sensor will still read 30 to 40 pounds per square inch.
Click a tab for more information.