- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 20 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 35 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 38 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 53 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 75 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5373A
2017 GMC Sierra 2500
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION PROVIDES THE TECHNICIAN WITH STEPS ON HOW TO PROGRAM AN ENGINE CONTROL MODULE WHEN GETTING A SERVICE PROGRAMMING SYSTEM ERROR CODE E4491 OR E4423. IN SOME CASES TECHLINE CUSTOMER SUPPORT CENTER MAY NEED TO BE CONTACTED TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE.
Click a tab for more information.