- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 24 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 43 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 46 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 47 days ago
- August 4: GM Recalls Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 49 days ago
2000 GMC Sonoma
Worst 2000 Sonoma engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine turns over but won't start1
- intake gasket leaking1
- radiator failure1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables2
- NHTSA: Engine1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Sonoma Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Sonoma compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Sonoma overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sonoma.