- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 25 days ago
- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 31 days ago
- June 2: 2018 GMC Terrain Airbags May Fail in a Crash recalls | 48 days ago
- May 19: Fire Risk: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 62 days ago
GMC Recall 04021: GM/FMVSS 208/Sir Caution Label
2003 GMC Sonoma
Some of these vehicles include incorrect statements on one of the air bag warning labels.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Certain pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 208, "occupant crash protection."
- Owners will be provided with correct labels and installation instructions. Owner notification began on June 4, 2004. Owners should contact Chevrolet at 1-800-630-2438 or GMC at 1-866-996-9463.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.