- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 3 days ago
- November 27: GM CP4 Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Pumps 'Explode' news | 17 days ago
- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 21 days ago
- November 6: General Motors Windshield Wiper Recall Investigated investigations | 38 days ago
- October 20: GMC Acadia Shift to Park Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 55 days ago
GMC Recall 04021: GM/FMVSS 208/Sir Caution Label
2003 GMC Sonoma
Some of these vehicles include incorrect statements on one of the air bag warning labels.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Certain pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 208, "occupant crash protection."
- Owners will be provided with correct labels and installation instructions. Owner notification began on June 4, 2004. Owners should contact Chevrolet at 1-800-630-2438 or GMC at 1-866-996-9463.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.