2015 GMC Terrain windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 GMC Terrain:

2015 GMC Terrain Owner Comments

Apr 242020

Terrain SLT V6

click to see larger images

the winshield wipers block driver's vision

It's cold and raining, to be driving at 50-60 mph and just have the blades stuck in my view till I can safely pull over is scary.

- Z L., Brooklyn, US

Nov 152015

Terrain SLE 3,26

The windshield wipers when in operation block the driver's view. This is dangerous as the wipers swipe toward the drivers side. I have replaced the wipers, and still I am not satisfied with the wiper clearing. New wipers and still it does clear enough on the drivers side.

I was very dissatisfied with this problem at the beginning of the purchase of the auto. Frankly I do not feel safe driving in the rain or fog with this vehicle. I cannot see well enough on the driver side. For your information I changed the wipers at the place of purchased. I wanted to get good quality wipers, thinking it would help.

I travel 40 miles to work every day and I have had enough of this windshield problem. I am contemplating trading in my vehicle if the danger of not seeing properly doesn't get corrected.

Why do the wipers swish toward the driver side? This is a distraction and can cause an accident.

- Diana V., Hebbronville, TX, US