- June 24: Cadillac XT5, XT6 and GMC Acadia Vehicles Recalled For Suspensions recalls | 8 days ago
- June 21: Chevy Traverse Airbag Exploded, GM Announces Recall recalls | 11 days ago
- June 11: Investigation Into GM Sticky Steering Wheels Closed investigations | 21 days ago
- May 29: GMC Yukon Tail Light Class Action Lawsuit Burns Out news | 34 days ago
- May 8: GM Transmission Lawsuit Involves 8-Speed Automatics news | 55 days ago
2015 GMC Terrain
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 GMC Terrain
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 GMC Terrain by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
Inoperative windshield wipers can reduce visibility in certain driving conditions, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
The bright reflection may cause a glare for other drivers, reducing their visibility and increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of one or both of the side impact air bags, the air bag's inflator may rupture and the air bag may not properly inflate. The rupture could cause metal fragments to strike the vehicle occupants, potentially resulting in serious injury or death. Additionally, if the air ... Read more »