- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 9 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 28 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 36 days ago
- November 27: GM CP4 Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Pumps 'Explode' news | 50 days ago
- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 54 days ago
2015 GMC Terrain
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 GMC Terrain
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 GMC Terrain by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of one or both of the side impact air bags, the air bag's inflator may rupture and the air bag may not ... Read more »