- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- February 20: GM Duramax Lawsuit Continues For Silverado and Sierra Owners news | 26 days ago
- February 19: GM Cracked Dash Lawsuit Includes SUVs and Trucks news | 27 days ago
- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 38 days ago
- February 3: GM Vortec Engine Lawsuit Says Oil Consumption Problems Abound news | 43 days ago
2015 GMC Terrain
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 GMC Terrain
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 GMC Terrain by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of one or both of the side impact air bags, the air bag's inflator may rupture and the air bag may not ... Read more »