- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 0 days ago
- June 2: 2018 GMC Terrain Airbags May Fail in a Crash recalls | 17 days ago
- May 19: Fire Risk: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 31 days ago
- May 17: GM Recalls Vehicles With Faulty Kidde Fire Extinguishers recalls | 33 days ago
- May 13: Safety Group Says NHTSA Should Force GM Airbag Recalls news | 37 days ago
GMC Recall 46600: Incorrect Tire Information On Label/FMVSS 110
2016 GMC Terrain
If the information on the certification labels is incorrect, the operator may install incorrectly sized tires or rims or may improperly inflate the tires, increasing the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2016 Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain vehicles manufactured October 16, 2015. The certification labels may have incorrect tire/rim size and cold tire pressure information. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 110, "Tire Selection and Rims."
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and replace the certification label, free of charge. The recall began on July 14, 2016. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1050, or GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is 46600.
- Documents (11)
- Non-Compliance Notice 573 Report/FMVSS 110
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Safety Bulletin - Reference Number: N16204660 Release Date: June 2016
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Date: June 29, 2016 Subject: 46600-01 – Noncompliance Recall Incorrect Certification Label Installed Customer Letter Added
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2016-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2017-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2017-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2016-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2017-1
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2017-3
Click a tab for more information.