- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 5 days ago
- June 2: Chevy Colorado, GMC Canyon Power Steering Investigation Closed investigations | 16 days ago
- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 37 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 42 days ago
- April 25: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 1500, Tahoe and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 54 days ago
2016 GMC Terrain
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 GMC Terrain
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 GMC Terrain by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
If the information on the certification labels is incorrect, the operator may install incorrectly sized tires or rims or may improperly inflate the tires, increasing the risk of a ... Read more »