- October 11: Consumer Groups Take Aim at CarMax Over Recalled Cars news | 10 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 53 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 72 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 75 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 76 days ago
2016 GMC Terrain
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 GMC Terrain
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 GMC Terrain by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
2016 GMC Terrain TIRES, EQUIPMENT:OTHER:LABELS NHTSA Campaign #16V449000
Summary: General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2016 Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain vehicles manufactured October 16, 2015. The certification labels may have incorrect tire/rim size and cold tire pressure information. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 110, "Tire Selection and Rims."
Consequence: If the information on the certification labels is incorrect, the operator may install incorrectly sized tires or rims or may improperly inflate the tires, increasing the risk of a crash.
Actions: GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and replace the certification label, free of charge. The recall began on July 14, 2016. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1050, or GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is 46600. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #16V449000 »