- March 15: Honda Seat Belt Buckle Recall Includes 500,000 Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- February 7: Honda Fit and Honda HR-V Recalled Over Backup Camera Images recalls | 43 days ago
- February 3: Exploding Airbag Warning: Stop Driving 2001-2003 Honda Vehicles recalls | 47 days ago
- February 2: Petition Alleges 9 Million Hybrid/Electric Vehicles Are Defective investigations | 48 days ago
- January 29: Honda VTC Actuator Lawsuit Set For Trial news | 52 days ago
Noisy Avas System
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 350 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 3 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- disable avas (1 reports)
- not sure (1 reports)
- turn off or remove (1 reports)
accessories - exterior problem
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2020 CR-V Hybrid problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Many have acknowledged the paradox of a Quiet Mode (EV) and a Noise Generator at the same time.
The manual's notes on EV mode sum it up:
"This mode allows you to drive in residential areas early in the morning and late at night, or in indoor parking lots etc. without concern for noises and gas emissions."
Fix this or stop misleading people. It's either a marketing failure or deceptive advertising...
- Kenneth K., Mckinney, TX, US