- October 9: Recall: 2019 Honda CR-V Owner's Manual Has Wrong Info recalls | 5 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 7 days ago
- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 58 days ago
- August 8: Model Year 2019 Honda CR-Vs Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 67 days ago
Honda Recall O3A: Incorrect Information In Owners Manual/FMVSS 225
2018 Honda Civic
If the information is missing or improper, it can increase the risk of injury or a crash.
Equipment — Other — Owners/Service/Other Manual
- Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain 2017-2018 Honda Civic Hatchback and Civic Type R vehicles. The owners guide in these vehicles may not have been included or if included, the owner's guide may not have been properly provided required information. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 225, "Child Restraint Anchorage Systems."
- Honda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the owners information kit, free of charge. The recall began January 9, 2019. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. Honda's number for this recall is O3A.
Click a tab for more information.