- March 12: Honda and Acura Recall 1.1 Million Vehicles Over Takata Airbags recalls | 8 days ago
- February 14: 437,000 Honda and Acura Vehicles Recalled For Fuel Pumps recalls | 34 days ago
- February 10: 2015 Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit Settlement Approved news | 38 days ago
- February 8: Honda Ridgeline Recalled To Replace Fuel Pumps and Covers recalls | 40 days ago
- December 22: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Ordered For 1,082 Cars recalls | 88 days ago
Honda Recall O3A: Incorrect Information In Owners Manual/FMVSS 225
2018 Honda Civic
If the information is missing or improper, it can increase the risk of injury or a crash.
Equipment — Other — Owners/Service/Other Manual
- Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain 2017-2018 Honda Civic Hatchback and Civic Type R vehicles. The owners guide in these vehicles may not have been included or if included, the owner's guide may not have been properly provided required information. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 225, "Child Restraint Anchorage Systems."
- Honda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the owners information kit, free of charge. The recall began January 9, 2019. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. Honda's number for this recall is O3A.
Click a tab for more information.