- January 22: Honda Recalls 2.4 Million Vehicles For Takata NADI Airbags recalls | 4 days ago
- January 1: Tesla Crash in Gardena, California, Investigated By Feds investigations | 25 days ago
- December 26: Acura MDX and RDX Loss of Power Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 31 days ago
- December 24: Honda Civic Air Conditioner Lawsuit Filed Over Condensers news | 33 days ago
- December 18: Honda Recalls CR-Vs Over Loose Subframe Bolts recalls | 39 days ago
Honda Recall U23: Random Characters On Certification Label
2018 Honda Civic
If the owner is not able to verify if their vehicle is involved in safety recall, it can increase the risk of injury or crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain 2018 Honda Civic vehicles. The manufacturing date area of the certification labels may have random characters which can affect the owner's ability to determine if a safety recall includes their vehicle.
- Honda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the certification label, free of charge. The recall began August 7, 2018. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. Honda's number for this recall is U23.
Click a tab for more information.