- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 4 days ago
- August 8: Model Year 2019 Honda CR-Vs Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 13 days ago
- June 28: Takata Airbags Cause Recall of 1.6 Million Acura/Honda Vehicles recalls | 54 days ago
- June 23: Honda Infotainment Lawsuit Says Systems Crash and Freeze news | 59 days ago
- May 29: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Issued For Water Pumps recalls | 84 days ago
Honda Recall U23: Random Characters On Certification Label
2018 Honda Civic
If the owner is not able to verify if their vehicle is involved in safety recall, it can increase the risk of injury or crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain 2018 Honda Civic vehicles. The manufacturing date area of the certification labels may have random characters which can affect the owner's ability to determine if a safety recall includes their vehicle.
- Honda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the certification label, free of charge. The recall began August 7, 2018. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. Honda's number for this recall is U23.
Click a tab for more information.