- October 22: Honda Pays $5 Million Over Takata Airbags news | 9 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 27 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 28 days ago
- September 26: Honda Ridgeline Bed Cover Recall Issued recalls | 35 days ago
- September 8: Honda Odyssey Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 53 days ago
Honda TSB #A15060D
2018 Honda Civic
Affected Component: STEERING:WHEEL AND HANDLE BAR
- Service news article - To prevent damage during shipping, leather-wrapped steering wheels come with a protective plastic covering. The easiest way to remove it during PDI is to grab the covering with both hands near the top of the steering wheel and pull it toward you, like you see here. The covering comes right off.
Click a tab for more information.