- October 22: Honda Pays $5 Million Over Takata Airbags news | 7 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 25 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 26 days ago
- September 26: Honda Ridgeline Bed Cover Recall Issued recalls | 33 days ago
- September 8: Honda Odyssey Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 51 days ago
Honda TSB #A18014
2018 Honda Civic
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
- Service bulletin - Fuel leaks or overflows from the filler neck while refueling. The auto shut-off feature at the gas pump may be delayed and cause fuel to leak at the filler neck. The capless fuel shutter may also allow excess fuel to leak at the filler neck.
Click a tab for more information.