- October 22: Honda Pays $5 Million Over Takata Airbags news | 3 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 21 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 22 days ago
- September 26: Honda Ridgeline Bed Cover Recall Issued recalls | 29 days ago
- September 8: Honda Odyssey Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 47 days ago
Honda TSB #A19-047
2018 Honda Civic
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Service Bulletin - The shift position indicator ("D" light) starts flashing due to DTC P2817, (Shift solenoid valve O/P [pressure control solenoid H] stuck off) being set. When the TCM checks the drive pulley oil pressure, it misreads the pressure as high even though oil pressure is within specification.
Click a tab for more information.