- October 22: Honda Pays $5 Million Over Takata Airbags news | 8 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 26 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 27 days ago
- September 26: Honda Ridgeline Bed Cover Recall Issued recalls | 34 days ago
- September 8: Honda Odyssey Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 52 days ago
Honda TSB #A19-091_version2
2018 Honda Civic
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- Service Bulletin - American Honda is extending the warranty on the A/C condenser to 10 years from the original date of purchase with unlimited miles. This warranty only covers vehicles that have a defective A/C condenser from the factory. The A/C condenser was not manufactured to specification. As a result, tiny holes may develop in the condenser tube walls that allows the refrigerant to leak out. The warranty extension does not apply to any vehicle that has a leaking condenser due to foreign object damage. The warranty extension does not apply to any vehicle that has ever been declared a total loss or sold for salvage by a financial institution or insurer, or has a branded or similar title under any state's law.
Click a tab for more information.