- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 17 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 18 days ago
- September 26: Honda Ridgeline Bed Cover Recall Issued recalls | 25 days ago
- September 8: Honda Odyssey Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 43 days ago
- September 2: Honda Settles Takata Airbag Charges For $85 Million news | 49 days ago
Honda TSB #ABOM01312019901
2018 Honda Civic
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- "Dealer message - American Honda has previously announced product update campaigns for certain 2016-18 Civic and 2017-18 CR-V vehicles with the 1.5L turbo engine for engine oil dilution. Repair Update The AC control unit replacement procedure has been changed to a software reflash procedure. On February 1, 2019, revisions to service bulletins 18-114, 2017-18 CR-V Software Update and A/C Control Unit Update and 18-137, Product Update 2016-18 Civic Software and AC Control Unit Update, will be posted to the Service Information System (SIS) to reflect this change."
Click a tab for more information.