- October 22: Honda Pays $5 Million Over Takata Airbags news | 3 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 21 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 22 days ago
- September 26: Honda Ridgeline Bed Cover Recall Issued recalls | 29 days ago
- September 8: Honda Odyssey Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 47 days ago
Honda TSB #APaS02052020901
2018 Honda Civic
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- Dealer Message - We've noticed an unprecedented demand for A/C compressors which at times has created a backorder situation. The majority of the compressors returned were analyzed and proven leak free. As you are aware, there is Warranty Extension for Civic Condensers (Service Bulletin 19-091) for a leak problem. This bulletin provides detailed information on how to use the Bosch ROBLD020 Dual Mode Refrigerant Gas Leak Detector which should be used to confirm a leak at the compressor.
Click a tab for more information.