- October 22: Honda Pays $5 Million Over Takata Airbags news | 6 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 24 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 25 days ago
- September 26: Honda Ridgeline Bed Cover Recall Issued recalls | 32 days ago
- September 8: Honda Odyssey Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 50 days ago
Honda TSB #APaS05312018903
2018 Honda Civic
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- Dealer message - American Honda Motor Co., Inc. (AHM) is investigating certain 2016-2018 Civics with a customer complaint of excessive vibration and/or noise due to a broken side engine mount. The vibration can be felt through the steering wheel or floor at idle. The noise can be described as clunking or banging. To fully understand the cause of this condition, AHM would like to inspect the vehicle prior to you attempting a repair of any kind.
Click a tab for more information.