- October 22: Honda Pays $5 Million Over Takata Airbags news | 6 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 24 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 25 days ago
- September 26: Honda Ridgeline Bed Cover Recall Issued recalls | 32 days ago
- September 8: Honda Odyssey Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 50 days ago
Honda TSB #APaS12022019904
2018 Honda Civic
Affected Component: STRUCTURE
- Dealer Message - American Honda Motor Co., Inc. (AHM) is investigating certain 2016-2019 Civics with a customer complaint of paint peel on the C-pillar, in the area adjacent to the rear window. To better understand the cause of this condition, AHM would like to inspect the vehicle prior to you attempting a repair of any kind.
Click a tab for more information.