- October 22: Honda Pays $5 Million Over Takata Airbags news | 4 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 22 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 23 days ago
- September 26: Honda Ridgeline Bed Cover Recall Issued recalls | 30 days ago
- September 8: Honda Odyssey Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
Honda TSB #ONL6DV05022019
2018 Honda Civic
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- Owner Notification Letter - On 2016-18 Civic vehicles equipped with the 1.5 liter turbocharged engine, there are reports of vehicles experiencing driveability concerns. These concerns can result in the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) turning on.
Click a tab for more information.