- March 22: Honda Odyssey and Pilot Infotainment System Lawsuit Filed news | 2 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 2 days ago
- March 12: Honda and Acura Recall 1.1 Million Vehicles Over Takata Airbags recalls | 12 days ago
- February 14: 437,000 Honda and Acura Vehicles Recalled For Fuel Pumps recalls | 38 days ago
- February 10: 2015 Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit Settlement Approved news | 42 days ago
Honda Recall A3O: Vehicle May Lose Power
2018 Honda Clarity Fuel Cell
A loss of power can increase the risk of a crash.
Electrical System — Software
Hybrid Propulsion System
- Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain 2017-2018 Clarity Fuel Cell vehicles previously repaired under recall 18V-068. The previous software remedy may have been incomplete. As a result, the fuel cell control unit (FC-ECU) may misinterpret a small cell voltage drop, causing the vehicle to have a partial or complete loss of power.
- Honda has notified owners, and dealers will update the FC-ECU software, free of charge. The recall began February 14, 2019. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. Honda's number for this recall is A3O.
Click a tab for more information.