- January 28: Honda CR-V Sensing Lawsuit Says SUVs Suddenly Stop In The Road news | 1 days ago
- January 22: Honda Recalls 2.4 Million Vehicles For Takata NADI Airbags recalls | 7 days ago
- January 1: Tesla Crash in Gardena, California, Investigated By Feds investigations | 28 days ago
- December 26: Acura MDX and RDX Loss of Power Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 34 days ago
- December 24: Honda Civic Air Conditioner Lawsuit Filed Over Condensers news | 36 days ago
Honda Recall A3O: Vehicle May Lose Power
2018 Honda Clarity Fuel Cell
A loss of power can increase the risk of a crash.
Electrical System — Software
Hybrid Propulsion System
- Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain 2017-2018 Clarity Fuel Cell vehicles previously repaired under recall 18V-068. The previous software remedy may have been incomplete. As a result, the fuel cell control unit (FC-ECU) may misinterpret a small cell voltage drop, causing the vehicle to have a partial or complete loss of power.
- Honda has notified owners, and dealers will update the FC-ECU software, free of charge. The recall began February 14, 2019. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. Honda's number for this recall is A3O.
Click a tab for more information.