- August 5: Honda Recalls Odyssey, Passport and Pilot Vehicles recalls | 8 days ago
- August 5: Honda Odyssey Recall: Rearview Camera Failures recalls | 8 days ago
- August 5: Honda Recalls Odysseys With Power Sliding Doors recalls | 8 days ago
- August 4: Honda Recalls 500,000 Vehicles For Backup Camera Problems recalls | 9 days ago
- August 3: DENSO Canada Lawsuit Filed Over Fuel Pumps news | 10 days ago
NHTSA — Engine Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 3,345 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.