- May 29: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Issued For Water Pumps recalls | 21 days ago
- May 29: Acura and Honda Vehicles Recalled Again Over Takata Airbags recalls | 21 days ago
- May 28: Honda Civic and CR-V Oil Dilution Warranties Extended news | 22 days ago
- May 23: 2019 Honda CR-Vs Recalled After 3 Drivers Injured By Airbags recalls | 27 days ago
- May 9: Honda Civic Electric Parking Brake Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
NHTSA — Engine Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 3,324 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.