- October 9: Recall: 2019 Honda CR-V Owner's Manual Has Wrong Info recalls | 8 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 10 days ago
- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 61 days ago
- August 8: Model Year 2019 Honda CR-Vs Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 70 days ago
2003 Honda Element
2003 Honda Element Drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Rear Differential Had A Slow Leak And Seized1
- Truck Vibrates1
- NHTSA: Power Train2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Element Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Element compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Element overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Element.