- June 28: Takata Airbags Cause Recall of 1.6 Million Acura/Honda Vehicles recalls | 18 days ago
- June 23: Honda Infotainment Lawsuit Says Systems Crash and Freeze news | 23 days ago
- May 29: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Issued For Water Pumps recalls | 48 days ago
- May 29: Acura and Honda Vehicles Recalled Again Over Takata Airbags recalls | 48 days ago
- May 28: Honda Civic and CR-V Oil Dilution Warranties Extended news | 49 days ago
Honda Recall : Owner's Manual Hotline Information Incorrect
2006 Honda Element
The language in the owner's manuals is not in accordance with the current mandatory requirements.
Equipment — Other — Owners/Service/Other Manual
- On certain passenger vehicles and motorcycles, the owner's manuals contain incorrect contact information for the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA) vehicle safety hotline.
- Honda will send a postcard to dealers and owners with the correct NHTSA vehicle safety hotline information and with instructions to insert the card into the "reporting safety defects" section of the owner's manual. The recall began on August 2, 2006. Owners may contact Honda at 1-800-999-1009, Acura at 1-800-382-2238 or Honda motorcycles at 1-866-784-1870.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.