- November 12: Honda Recalls Passports and Pilots For Missing Welds recalls | 8 days ago
- November 4: Honda CR-V Infotainment Lawsuit Says Display Screens Malfunction news | 16 days ago
- November 3: Honda CR-V Windshield Crack Leads To Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- October 9: Recall: 2019 Honda CR-V Owner's Manual Has Wrong Info recalls | 42 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 44 days ago
Honda Recall C1X, N2L, U2M: Improperly Installed Passenger Air Bag
2012 Honda Fit
An incorrectly installed air bag may deploy improperly in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of injury.
Air Bags — Passenger Side Frontal
- Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain 2003-2012 Honda Accord and Pilot, 2010 Accord Crosstour, 2001-2011 Civic, 2002-2011 CR-V, 2003-2004, 2006-2008 and 2011 Element, 2007 and 2009-2013 Fit, 2010-2012 Insight, 2002-2004 Odyssey, and 2012 Ridgeline vehicles. The front passenger air bag may have been installed incorrectly during replacement.
- Honda will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and, if necessary, replace the passenger frontal air bag module assembly, free of charge. The recall began June 22, 2018. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. Honda's numbers for this recall are K1P, and M1O.
Click a tab for more information.