- November 26: Honda Pretensioner Problems Cause Recall of 303,000 Accords and HR-Vs recalls | 1 days ago
- November 22: Honda and Acura Engine Recall For Connecting Rod Bearings recalls | 5 days ago
- November 9: Honda Pilot Power Steering Rack Recall Affects 2023-2024 Models recalls | 18 days ago
- November 8: Lawsuit Alleges 2023 Honda HR-V Back Windows Shatter news | 19 days ago
- October 27: Honda Civic Power Steering Rack Recall: 176,500 Cars recalls | 31 days ago
Honda TSB #A19050B
2017 Honda Fit
Affected Component: STEERING
- ServiceNews Article - When removing and installing a cable reel, you need to keep both the cable reel and the steering angle sensor in position. If you don't , the VSA indicator may come on along with one or more VSA DTCs. And when you run the Neutral Memorization Procedure in the i-HDS, it won't complete.
Click a tab for more information.