- November 26: Honda Pretensioner Problems Cause Recall of 303,000 Accords and HR-Vs recalls | 4 days ago
- November 22: Honda and Acura Engine Recall For Connecting Rod Bearings recalls | 8 days ago
- November 9: Honda Pilot Power Steering Rack Recall Affects 2023-2024 Models recalls | 21 days ago
- November 8: Lawsuit Alleges 2023 Honda HR-V Back Windows Shatter news | 22 days ago
- October 27: Honda Civic Power Steering Rack Recall: 176,500 Cars recalls | 34 days ago
Honda TSB #A19090B
2017 Honda Fit
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- ServiceNews Article - Have you noticed the fill plug on a CVT has popped out or seems to be leaking? This is caused by pressure building up at the fill plug due to the vent cap getting plugged with debris.
Click a tab for more information.