- November 26: Honda Pretensioner Problems Cause Recall of 303,000 Accords and HR-Vs recalls | 4 days ago
- November 22: Honda and Acura Engine Recall For Connecting Rod Bearings recalls | 8 days ago
- November 9: Honda Pilot Power Steering Rack Recall Affects 2023-2024 Models recalls | 21 days ago
- November 8: Lawsuit Alleges 2023 Honda HR-V Back Windows Shatter news | 22 days ago
- October 27: Honda Civic Power Steering Rack Recall: 176,500 Cars recalls | 34 days ago
Honda TSB #A22010A
2017 Honda Fit
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- "Service news article - When diagnosing a Fit within the above VIN range with a misfire complaint, start by doing service bulletin, 21-007 (Carbon Buildup with Misfire DTCs) instead of replacing fuel injectors. These vehicles use an improved injector design that addresses the failures that may have occurred in previous model years. In fact, fuel injectors within the above VIN range with misfire complaints were collected and found to have no defects that required part replacement. Replacing those injectors may have reduced the number of misfires temporarily, but most likely didnÃ¢??t address the actual cause of the misfire. The recommended repair for these vehicles is to do the intake valve cleaning procedure described in service bulletin 21-007, (Carbon Buildup with Misfire DTCs)."
Click a tab for more information.