- November 26: Honda Pretensioner Problems Cause Recall of 303,000 Accords and HR-Vs recalls | 4 days ago
- November 22: Honda and Acura Engine Recall For Connecting Rod Bearings recalls | 8 days ago
- November 9: Honda Pilot Power Steering Rack Recall Affects 2023-2024 Models recalls | 21 days ago
- November 8: Lawsuit Alleges 2023 Honda HR-V Back Windows Shatter news | 22 days ago
- October 27: Honda Civic Power Steering Rack Recall: 176,500 Cars recalls | 34 days ago
Honda TSB #APaS06232017901
2017 Honda Fit
Affected Component: SUSPENSION:REAR
- Dealer message - American Honda Motor Co., Inc. (AHM) is investigating certain 2017 Fits with a customer complaint of a noise coming from the rear suspension. The noise can be described as knocking or rattling. To fully understand the cause of this condition, AHM would like to collect specific parts from the vehicle prior to you attempting a repair of any kind.
Click a tab for more information.