- November 26: Honda Pretensioner Problems Cause Recall of 303,000 Accords and HR-Vs recalls | 1 days ago
- November 22: Honda and Acura Engine Recall For Connecting Rod Bearings recalls | 5 days ago
- November 9: Honda Pilot Power Steering Rack Recall Affects 2023-2024 Models recalls | 18 days ago
- November 8: Lawsuit Alleges 2023 Honda HR-V Back Windows Shatter news | 19 days ago
- October 27: Honda Civic Power Steering Rack Recall: 176,500 Cars recalls | 31 days ago
Honda TSB #APaS10282019911
2017 Honda Fit
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:DELIVERY:FUEL PUMP
- Dealer Message - American Honda Motor Co., Inc. (AHM) is investigating certain 2017-2019 Fits with a customer complaint of the MIL on with the misfire DTCs stored. To better understand the cause of this condition, AHM would like to inspect the vehicle prior to you attempting a repair of any kind.
Click a tab for more information.