- March 14: Honda Wiring Lawsuit Claims Soy Attracts Animals news | 4 days ago
- March 3: Honda CR-V and Civic High Oil Levels a Growing Trend news | 15 days ago
- February 18: Takata Bankruptcy Settlement Agreement Approved news | 28 days ago
- February 10: Honda Recalls Clarity Fuel Cell Cars, All in California recalls | 36 days ago
- January 30: Honda Malaysia Reports Takata Airbag-Related Death news | 47 days ago
2014 Honda Fit EV
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Honda Fit EV
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Honda Fit EV by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Honda service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Honda customer service.
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the driver or ... Read more »