- October 9: Recall: 2019 Honda CR-V Owner's Manual Has Wrong Info recalls | 8 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 10 days ago
- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 61 days ago
- August 8: Model Year 2019 Honda CR-Vs Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 70 days ago
Honda Recall : Owner's Manual Hotline Information Incorrect
2006 Honda Insight
The language in the owner's manuals is not in accordance with the current mandatory requirements.
Equipment — Other — Owners/Service/Other Manual
- On certain passenger vehicles and motorcycles, the owner's manuals contain incorrect contact information for the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA) vehicle safety hotline.
- Honda will send a postcard to dealers and owners with the correct NHTSA vehicle safety hotline information and with instructions to insert the card into the "reporting safety defects" section of the owner's manual. The recall began on August 2, 2006. Owners may contact Honda at 1-800-999-1009, Acura at 1-800-382-2238 or Honda motorcycles at 1-866-784-1870.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.