- April 14: Takata Airbag Recall Loaner Car Policies Lacking news | 4 days ago
- April 13: Texas Woman Awarded $37 Million After Honda Odyssey Crash news | 5 days ago
- April 4: Honda Civic Driver Killed By Exploding Takata Airbag Inflator news | 14 days ago
- March 22: Honda Odyssey and Pilot Infotainment System Lawsuit Filed news | 27 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 27 days ago
Honda Recall : Owner's Manual Hotline Information Incorrect
2006 Honda Insight
The language in the owner's manuals is not in accordance with the current mandatory requirements.
Equipment — Other — Owners/Service/Other Manual
- On certain passenger vehicles and motorcycles, the owner's manuals contain incorrect contact information for the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA) vehicle safety hotline.
- Honda will send a postcard to dealers and owners with the correct NHTSA vehicle safety hotline information and with instructions to insert the card into the "reporting safety defects" section of the owner's manual. The recall began on August 2, 2006. Owners may contact Honda at 1-800-999-1009, Acura at 1-800-382-2238 or Honda motorcycles at 1-866-784-1870.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.