- November 16: Honda Recalls HR-V, Odyssey and Acura MDX For Brake Problems recalls | 1 days ago
- November 4: Honda Civic CVT Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- October 31: Honda CR-V Oil Dilution Fix on the Way news | 17 days ago
- October 19: Honda Recalls 2019 Insight, Odyssey and Ridgeline recalls | 29 days ago
- October 19: Honda Recalls Civics and CR-Vs to Fix Steering Problems recalls | 29 days ago
Honda Recall : Owner's Manual Hotline Information Incorrect
2006 Honda Insight
The language in the owner's manuals is not in accordance with the current mandatory requirements.
Equipment — Other — Owners/Service/Other Manual
- On certain passenger vehicles and motorcycles, the owner's manuals contain incorrect contact information for the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA) vehicle safety hotline.
- Honda will send a postcard to dealers and owners with the correct NHTSA vehicle safety hotline information and with instructions to insert the card into the "reporting safety defects" section of the owner's manual. The recall began on August 2, 2006. Owners may contact Honda at 1-800-999-1009, Acura at 1-800-382-2238 or Honda motorcycles at 1-866-784-1870.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.