- January 1: Tesla Crash in Gardena, California, Investigated By Feds investigations | 20 days ago
- December 26: Acura MDX and RDX Loss of Power Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 26 days ago
- December 24: Honda Civic Air Conditioner Lawsuit Filed Over Condensers news | 28 days ago
- December 18: Honda Recalls CR-Vs Over Loose Subframe Bolts recalls | 34 days ago
- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 46 days ago
Honda Recall K2G, V2F: Rearview Image Display Failure/FMVSS 111
2019 Honda Insight
If the rearview camera display does not show what is behind the vehicle, it can increase the risk of a crash.
Visibility — Rearview Mirrors/Devices
Back Over Prevention — Sensing System — Camera
- Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain 2018 Honda Accord and 2019 Honda Insight vehicles. In certain scenarios, the back-up camera center display may not function properly. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 111, "Rearview Mirrors."
- Honda will notify owners, and dealers will reprogram the display audio unit software, free of charge. The recall began October 30, 2018. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. Honda's numbers for this recall are K2G and V2F.
Click a tab for more information.