- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 7 days ago
- August 8: Model Year 2019 Honda CR-Vs Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 16 days ago
- June 28: Takata Airbags Cause Recall of 1.6 Million Acura/Honda Vehicles recalls | 57 days ago
- June 23: Honda Infotainment Lawsuit Says Systems Crash and Freeze news | 62 days ago
- May 29: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Issued For Water Pumps recalls | 87 days ago
Honda Recall K2G, V2F: Rearview Image Display Failure/FMVSS 111
2019 Honda Insight
If the rearview camera display does not show what is behind the vehicle, it can increase the risk of a crash.
Visibility — Rearview Mirrors/Devices
Back Over Prevention — Sensing System — Camera
- Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain 2018 Honda Accord and 2019 Honda Insight vehicles. In certain scenarios, the back-up camera center display may not function properly. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 111, "Rearview Mirrors."
- Honda will notify owners, and dealers will reprogram the display audio unit software, free of charge. The recall began October 30, 2018. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. Honda's numbers for this recall are K2G and V2F.
Click a tab for more information.