- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 36 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 39 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
- September 4: Honda Agrees to $605 Million Takata Airbag Settlement news | 46 days ago
- August 21: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 60 days ago
2001 Honda Passport
Worst 2001 Passport engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- goes into reduce power mode intermittently1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Passport Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Passport compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Passport overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Passport.