- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 22 days ago
- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 43 days ago
- June 4: Honda Wiring Lawsuit Over Rodent Damage Dismissed news | 43 days ago
- June 2: Two Takata Airbags Explode in Same Crash, Driver Killed news | 45 days ago
- May 30: Isuzu Rodeo, Axiom and Honda Passport Gas Tanks Detaching investigations | 48 days ago
Honda Recall : Isuzu/Passenger Side Air Bag
2001 Honda Passport
In the event of a crash that would trigger a passenger air bag deployment, too much generant can cause the inflator module to explode. If the air bag module explodes, metal and plastic debris could cause severe injury to vehicle occupants.
Air Bags — Frontal
- Vehicle description: Certain sport utility vehicles were built with the inflators in the passenger side air bag modules having the wrong amount of generant.
- Dealers will replace the passenger side air bag unit.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.