- April 18: Honda Sued By Insurance Company After Odyssey Fire news | 1 days ago
- April 15: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Still Connected news | 4 days ago
- April 14: Recall: Honda and Acura Seats Could Detach From the Floors recalls | 5 days ago
- April 12: Honda CR-V Oil Levels Increasing Due To Unburned Fuel news | 7 days ago
- March 21: Honda Recalls 255,000 Odyssey Minivans For Seatback Problems recalls | 29 days ago
Honda Recall : Isuzu/Passenger Side Air Bag
2001 Honda Passport
In the event of a crash that would trigger a passenger air bag deployment, too much generant can cause the inflator module to explode. If the air bag module explodes, metal and plastic debris could cause severe injury to vehicle occupants.
Air Bags — Frontal
- Vehicle description: Certain sport utility vehicles were built with the inflators in the passenger side air bag modules having the wrong amount of generant.
- Dealers will replace the passenger side air bag unit.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.