- December 14: Honda Recalls Pilot and Ridgeline Due To Airbag Problems recalls | 0 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 3 days ago
- December 4: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchback and Civic Type R Cars recalls | 10 days ago
- November 20: Honda Odyssey Power Sliding Door Problems Cause Recall recalls | 24 days ago
- November 16: Honda Recalls HR-V, Odyssey and Acura MDX For Brake Problems recalls | 28 days ago
Honda Recall : Isuzu/Passenger Side Air Bag
2001 Honda Passport
In the event of a crash that would trigger a passenger air bag deployment, too much generant can cause the inflator module to explode. If the air bag module explodes, metal and plastic debris could cause severe injury to vehicle occupants.
Air Bags — Frontal
- Vehicle description: Certain sport utility vehicles were built with the inflators in the passenger side air bag modules having the wrong amount of generant.
- Dealers will replace the passenger side air bag unit.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.