- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 24 days ago
- August 22: Honda Earth Dreams Engine Lawsuit Filed For CR-Vs and Civics news | 33 days ago
- July 25: Honda Recalls 2018 Civics to Replace Gibberish Labels recalls | 61 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Seating Capacity of Five is False: Lawsuit news | 65 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 65 days ago
Honda Recall : Isuzu/Passenger Side Air Bag
2001 Honda Passport
In the event of a crash that would trigger a passenger air bag deployment, too much generant can cause the inflator module to explode. If the air bag module explodes, metal and plastic debris could cause severe injury to vehicle occupants.
Air Bags — Frontal
- Vehicle description: Certain sport utility vehicles were built with the inflators in the passenger side air bag modules having the wrong amount of generant.
- Dealers will replace the passenger side air bag unit.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.