- December 22: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Ordered For 1,082 Cars recalls | 29 days ago
- December 14: Honda Recalls Pilot and Ridgeline Due To Airbag Problems recalls | 37 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 40 days ago
- December 4: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchback and Civic Type R Cars recalls | 47 days ago
- November 20: Honda Odyssey Power Sliding Door Problems Cause Recall recalls | 61 days ago
Honda Recall : Aftermarket Hitch Style Bike Rack
2006 Honda Ridgeline
When moving the bike arm bracket to its down position, this pinch bolt has the potential of causing severe laceration or amputation to the user's fingertips or hand.
Equipment — Mechanical — Carrier/Rack
- Honda is recalling 2,032 hitch style bike racks sold as aftermarket for use on MY 2003-2007 and some MY 2008 Honda Pilot, Ridgeline, and Acura MDX vehicles. A pinch bolt exists between the bike arm bracket and the upright assembly of the "hitch" style bicycle rack.
- Owners should contact thule at 800-thule91 (800-848-5391) to obtain a free repair kit along with repair instructions or owners may contact Honda at 1-800-999-1009 or Acura at 1-800-382-2238 for further information.
Click a tab for more information.