- October 9: Recall: 2019 Honda CR-V Owner's Manual Has Wrong Info recalls | 11 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 13 days ago
- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 64 days ago
- August 8: Model Year 2019 Honda CR-Vs Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 73 days ago
Honda Recall : Aftermarket Hitch Style Bike Rack
2007 Honda Ridgeline
When moving the bike arm bracket to its down position, this pinch bolt has the potential of causing severe laceration or amputation to the user's fingertips or hand.
Equipment — Mechanical — Carrier/Rack
- Honda is recalling 2,032 hitch style bike racks sold as aftermarket for use on MY 2003-2007 and some MY 2008 Honda Pilot, Ridgeline, and Acura MDX vehicles. A pinch bolt exists between the bike arm bracket and the upright assembly of the "hitch" style bicycle rack.
- Owners should contact thule at 800-thule91 (800-848-5391) to obtain a free repair kit along with repair instructions or owners may contact Honda at 1-800-999-1009 or Acura at 1-800-382-2238 for further information.
Click a tab for more information.