- October 22: Honda Pays $5 Million Over Takata Airbags news | 33 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 51 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 52 days ago
- September 26: Honda Ridgeline Bed Cover Recall Issued recalls | 59 days ago
- September 8: Honda Odyssey Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 77 days ago
Honda Recall : Aftermarket Hitch Style Bike Rack
2008 Honda Ridgeline
When moving the bike arm bracket to its down position, this pinch bolt has the potential of causing severe laceration or amputation to the user's fingertips or hand.
Equipment — Mechanical — Carrier/Rack
- Honda is recalling 2,032 hitch style bike racks sold as aftermarket for use on MY 2003-2007 and some MY 2008 Honda Pilot, Ridgeline, and Acura MDX vehicles. A pinch bolt exists between the bike arm bracket and the upright assembly of the "hitch" style bicycle rack.
- Owners should contact thule at 800-thule91 (800-848-5391) to obtain a free repair kit along with repair instructions or owners may contact Honda at 1-800-999-1009 or Acura at 1-800-382-2238 for further information.
Click a tab for more information.