- October 3: Honda Fuel Dilution Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- September 29: Honda Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 19 days ago
- September 28: Honda Recalls Accord and Insight For Rear Camera Problems recalls | 20 days ago
- September 27: Acura TL Driver Says His Takata Airbag Exploded news | 21 days ago
- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 48 days ago
Honda Recall : Aftermarket Hitch Style Bike Rack
2008 Honda Ridgeline
When moving the bike arm bracket to its down position, this pinch bolt has the potential of causing severe laceration or amputation to the user's fingertips or hand.
Equipment — Mechanical — Carrier/Rack
- Honda is recalling 2,032 hitch style bike racks sold as aftermarket for use on MY 2003-2007 and some MY 2008 Honda Pilot, Ridgeline, and Acura MDX vehicles. A pinch bolt exists between the bike arm bracket and the upright assembly of the "hitch" style bicycle rack.
- Owners should contact thule at 800-thule91 (800-848-5391) to obtain a free repair kit along with repair instructions or owners may contact Honda at 1-800-999-1009 or Acura at 1-800-382-2238 for further information.
Click a tab for more information.