- January 28: Honda CR-V Sensing Lawsuit Says SUVs Suddenly Stop In The Road news | 1 days ago
- January 22: Honda Recalls 2.4 Million Vehicles For Takata NADI Airbags recalls | 7 days ago
- January 1: Tesla Crash in Gardena, California, Investigated By Feds investigations | 28 days ago
- December 26: Acura MDX and RDX Loss of Power Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 34 days ago
- December 24: Honda Civic Air Conditioner Lawsuit Filed Over Condensers news | 36 days ago
Honda Recall Q3V: Fuel Pump Feed Port May Crack And Leak
2018 Honda Ridgeline
A crack in the fuel pump feed port can allow pressurized fuel to leak out, increasing the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain 2017-2019 Ridgeline trucks. Exposure to acids, such as from car wash soaps, can result in the fuel pump feed port cracking.
- Honda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel pump, if necessary, and install a fuel pump cover, free of charge. The recall began March 14, 2019. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. The recall number for this recall is Q3V.
Click a tab for more information.