- March 12: Honda and Acura Recall 1.1 Million Vehicles Over Takata Airbags recalls | 8 days ago
- February 14: 437,000 Honda and Acura Vehicles Recalled For Fuel Pumps recalls | 34 days ago
- February 10: 2015 Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit Settlement Approved news | 38 days ago
- February 8: Honda Ridgeline Recalled To Replace Fuel Pumps and Covers recalls | 40 days ago
- December 22: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Ordered For 1,082 Cars recalls | 88 days ago
Honda Recall Q3V: Fuel Pump Feed Port May Crack And Leak
2018 Honda Ridgeline
A crack in the fuel pump feed port can allow pressurized fuel to leak out, increasing the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain 2017-2019 Ridgeline trucks. Exposure to acids, such as from car wash soaps, can result in the fuel pump feed port cracking.
- Honda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel pump, if necessary, and install a fuel pump cover, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin on March 7, 2019. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. The recall number for this recall is Q3V.
Click a tab for more information.