- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 7 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 13 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 20 days ago
- August 18: Honda Battery Warranty Useless, Alleges Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
- July 24: Honda Odyssey Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 66 days ago
Honda TSB #ABOM02112021
2018 Honda Ridgeline
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
- Dealer Message - On, November 24, 2020, American Honda announced a warranty extension for certain 2016 Pilot vehicles. Today, February 11, 2021 American Honda is announcing an expansion to the vehicles covered under this warranty extension. Certain 2018-19 Odyssey, 2017-19 Pilot, and 2017-19 Ridgeline vehicles are being added to this market action. American Honda is extending the warranty coverage of the fuel injectors to 10 years from the original date of purchase or 150,000 miles, whichever comes first.
Click a tab for more information.