- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 4 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 10 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 17 days ago
- August 18: Honda Battery Warranty Useless, Alleges Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- July 24: Honda Odyssey Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 63 days ago
Honda TSB #APaS05292020901
2018 Honda Ridgeline
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
- Dealer Message - American Honda Motor Co., Inc. (AHM) is investigating certain 2018-2019 Odysseys, 2016-2019 Pilots & 2017-2019 Ridgelines with a customer complaint of a fuel leak at the fuel joint pipe. To better understand the cause of this condition, AHM would like to collect specific parts from the vehicle prior to you attempting a repair of any kind.
Click a tab for more information.