- January 1: Tesla Crash in Gardena, California, Investigated By Feds investigations | 20 days ago
- December 26: Acura MDX and RDX Loss of Power Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 26 days ago
- December 24: Honda Civic Air Conditioner Lawsuit Filed Over Condensers news | 28 days ago
- December 18: Honda Recalls CR-Vs Over Loose Subframe Bolts recalls | 34 days ago
- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 46 days ago
Honda Recall Q3V: Fuel Pump Feed Port May Crack And Leak
2019 Honda Ridgeline
A crack in the fuel pump feed port can allow pressurized fuel to leak out, increasing the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain 2017-2019 Ridgeline trucks. Exposure to acids, such as from car wash soaps, can result in the fuel pump feed port cracking.
- Honda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel pump, if necessary, and install a fuel pump cover, free of charge. The recall began March 14, 2019. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. The recall number for this recall is Q3V.
Click a tab for more information.