- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 25 days ago
- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 46 days ago
- June 4: Honda Wiring Lawsuit Over Rodent Damage Dismissed news | 46 days ago
- June 2: Two Takata Airbags Explode in Same Crash, Driver Killed news | 48 days ago
- May 30: Isuzu Rodeo, Axiom and Honda Passport Gas Tanks Detaching investigations | 51 days ago
Honda Recall : Honda/Convertible Top Cover/Seat Belts
2000 Honda S2000
This slack can reduce the protective capability and effectiveness of the belts and increases the risk of injury to an occupant in a crash.
Seat Belts — Front — Anchorage
- Vehicle description: Convertible passenger vehicles. When the convertible top is down and the seat is pushed all the way back, the seat belts may not retract properly resulting in slack in the seat belts.
- Dealers will replace the convertible top cover to prevent interference with the seat belt.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.