- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 25 days ago
- August 22: Honda Earth Dreams Engine Lawsuit Filed For CR-Vs and Civics news | 34 days ago
- July 25: Honda Recalls 2018 Civics to Replace Gibberish Labels recalls | 62 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Seating Capacity of Five is False: Lawsuit news | 66 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 66 days ago
Honda Recall : Honda/Convertible Top Cover/Seat Belts
2000 Honda S2000
This slack can reduce the protective capability and effectiveness of the belts and increases the risk of injury to an occupant in a crash.
Seat Belts — Front — Anchorage
- Vehicle description: Convertible passenger vehicles. When the convertible top is down and the seat is pushed all the way back, the seat belts may not retract properly resulting in slack in the seat belts.
- Dealers will replace the convertible top cover to prevent interference with the seat belt.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.