- December 14: Honda Recalls Pilot and Ridgeline Due To Airbag Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 5 days ago
- December 4: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchback and Civic Type R Cars recalls | 12 days ago
- November 20: Honda Odyssey Power Sliding Door Problems Cause Recall recalls | 26 days ago
- November 16: Honda Recalls HR-V, Odyssey and Acura MDX For Brake Problems recalls | 30 days ago
Honda Recall : Honda/Convertible Top Cover/Seat Belts
2000 Honda S2000
This slack can reduce the protective capability and effectiveness of the belts and increases the risk of injury to an occupant in a crash.
Seat Belts — Front — Anchorage
- Vehicle description: Convertible passenger vehicles. When the convertible top is down and the seat is pushed all the way back, the seat belts may not retract properly resulting in slack in the seat belts.
- Dealers will replace the convertible top cover to prevent interference with the seat belt.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.