- April 18: Honda Sued By Insurance Company After Odyssey Fire news | 6 days ago
- April 15: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Still Connected news | 9 days ago
- April 14: Recall: Honda and Acura Seats Could Detach From the Floors recalls | 10 days ago
- April 12: Honda CR-V Oil Levels Increasing Due To Unburned Fuel news | 12 days ago
- March 21: Honda Recalls 255,000 Odyssey Minivans For Seatback Problems recalls | 34 days ago
Honda Recall : Honda/Convertible Top Cover/Seat Belts
2000 Honda S2000
This slack can reduce the protective capability and effectiveness of the belts and increases the risk of injury to an occupant in a crash.
Seat Belts — Front — Anchorage
- Vehicle description: Convertible passenger vehicles. When the convertible top is down and the seat is pushed all the way back, the seat belts may not retract properly resulting in slack in the seat belts.
- Dealers will replace the convertible top cover to prevent interference with the seat belt.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.